Human resource management is a strategic success factor for demand-oriented planning. It is used to optimize the working time in various areas of the company and to generate transparency concerning staff decisions.
State of the art scheduling still attracts too little attention. Numerous companies do not deploy their staff efficiently and waste considerable capacity. Examples from companies are mastering this process in best practice show that significant costs can be saved. A decisive advantage is provided by software solutions that allow a flexible and demand-oriented staff scheduling, as well as for the efficient management of working time. Such systems can also make a significant contribution towards fulfilling needs of employees. Use the experience of our independent and highly skilled HR- Consultants.
- Consultancy when selecting software products
- Requirement and process definition
- Preparation of specification sheets and tender documents
- Conception / execution of requirement workshops
- Accompaniment of selection processes