Potential Analysis Workforce Management
We can assist you in making the organization of your working time as cutting edge as possible, while ensuring highly efficient, competitive workflows.
Economic fluctuations require a continuous optimization of human resource management – especially the organization of working time and personnel deployment. Examine your HR-scheduling carefully: What are the possible objectives for an optimization of Working Time Management? How should I implement personnel scheduling? What costs are involved? What measures do I have to take to reduce costs? To reduce costs and to react efficiently given a high personnel requirement, it is important to analyze the potential from Workforce Management processes.
The bm-orga potential analysis enables you to determine potential quantitative and qualitative benefits. To what extent depends on the demands and complexity of your business. Our analysis follows a defined process model. Our experts analyze existing personnel processes and create a detailed evaluation of the identified optimization potential, which is then presented to management. The demonstration of the benefits and opportunities for improvement is an important aspect in the process.
…Workforce Managment makes working environments fit for the future…
- Preeliminary meeting
- Company specific questionnaire
- Pre-analysis of data & documents by the bm-orga consultant experts
- Workshops & analysis (including/with the customer)
- Evaluation & assessment/ presentation of first results
- Synchronisation of the results with the customer/ client
- Verification of the analysis results
- Presentation of the final results